· Knowledge of Angular JS (version 1.0-2.0), it's practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
· Web-services development & integration (Restful, SOAP)
· Modification & up-gradation of existing software.
· Ability to pay thorough attention to Business Requirements.
· Strong aptitude for learning new frameworks & technologies.
· Ability to meet and work in tight deadlines.
· Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular JS.
· Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented AngularJS framework code
Core Skills and Qualification:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
· Minimum experience: Relevant Experience into Angular JS: 1 + Years.
· Extensive knowledge of CSS.
· A strong affinity / interest for being on the cutting edge of technology
· Qualities of flexibility; a good team player, high attention to detail are essential.
· Extremely strong analytical and problem solving skills
Attention to detail, Strong analytical and problem solving