We are seeking an experienced QA Automation Engineer and Internee (System Engineer) to join our research and development team. The candidate in this role will work on a suite of products including web portal and other application services.
- Developing and executing detailed test cases, scripts, and scenarios
- Running manual test scripts and maintaining automated testing scripts
- Verifying software code developed during each release cycle
- Building test data based on the business requirements
- Analyzing failed tests and managing defects using bug reporting tools
- Designing, developing and executing automatic tests
- Performing extensive functional, integration, and UI testing
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum of 2-3 years as a QA Engineer working on web applications.
- Hands-on experience of writing automation tests by using Selenium, SOAPUI, Jasmine, Karma, E2E, and Protractor etc.
- Experience with QA processes with an agile development methodology
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Experience working with XML and REST API
Computer Science or Software Engineering